Mullica Twp is Looking for You
The Mullica Twp Volunteer Fire Companies
are always looking for new firefighters.
Be part of one of the most progressive volunteer emergency response organizations in Atlantic County. Training is provided and the benefits are awesome.
Getting started with us is easy ...
- At least 16 years of age for Junior Members and 18 years for Full Members.
- No training required for new members (All Training will be provided at no cost to you.)
- Complete application to include full criminal background check (usually takes 4-6 weeks to complete)
- Completion of basic orientation training, including CPR after membership approved
- Completion of Firefighter I
- Participation in our weekly programs, including Drills and Truck Checks.
- Attendance at monthly meetings and occasional special events
For further information, Stop by the Fire House on Monday nights 7pm to 9pm or any time you see us there or contact the Township Clerk's Office. You can download an application and drop it off at the Fire House or Clerk's Office.
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment Video
Elwood Fire Rescue